What a Year!
As we finish out 2012, I want to let you know about some great opportunities coming your way in 2013, get you some free resources, and make sure you caught the best of this year…
But first, let me say thank you.
Thank you for reading, thank you for your many emails, comments, and questions.
Most of all: thank you for your own commitment to people-centered leadership, to dreaming bigger than yourself, and to making a difference to the people you see every day.
You make the world a better place.
I also want to thank you for supporting me in the launch of Trailblaze, Inc. This has been a phenomenal year of growth as we help leaders build teams that care and support nonprofit organizations in doing their good work.
I am so excited for some of the resources and opportunities I’ve got in store for you next year.
My number one goal has always been to help you be as effective a leader as possible and I’m putting together some resources that I think you will find incredibly helpful, practical, and will immediately impact you and your team.
Stay tuned for more information about an in-depth, year-long professional development series, a new book, new graphic-recording videos, and more!
Late this year I revised two resources and began making them available to every new subscriber. I want to make sure you had a chance to benefit from both:
1) Too many dreams wither and die because their owners don’t know how to take the next step. Don’t let that happen to you. The 7 1/2 Commandments of Dream Making is a 70+ page ebook on how to take your great ideas and make them happen. These are the same processes we use to help organizations accomplish their dreams. Start 2013 by giving life to yours!
2) If you’re serious about improving your leadership and management skills, I’ve put together a list of what I have found to be 12 of the most helpful books you’ll ever read. Tens of thousands of people have read this list and some organizations use it as the backbone of their employee leadership development. Get your copy and get started with one you haven’t read yet.
Also, if you’re a sales executive, leading a sales or fundraising team, check out SoldLab’s SOLD Sales Executive magazine. It’s free and contains great leadership, sales, and training resources.
You helped make these 7 posts the most popular in 2012:
- 18 Truths You Really Can’t Avoid if You Want to Stay Relevant, Effective, and Connected
- 5 Tips to Avoid a Critical Leadership Mistake
- 3 Ways to Actually Help Your Team (and Yourself!)
- 9 Things to Do When You Feel Alone
- How to Get Clarity, Accountability, and Results in 5 Minutes
- Before You Choose to Lead: Secrets of a Gentleman Rancher
- Can We Really Trust You?
Finally, here are my most popular guest posts from 2012:
- Do These 3 Common Sense Mistakes Limit Your Leadership?
- 7 Practical Questions That Will Multiply Your Influence
- 12 Most Inspiriting Bonsai Leadership Lessons
- 12 Most Inescapable Leadership Teachings
Have a great New Year and I’ll see you in 2013!
David M. Dye
- Want David to speak at your next event or workshop? Put a hold on David’s calendar…
- Contact David for a complimentary 30 minute telephone coaching session.
Creative Commons Photo by Wavy1